Football Manager UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Football Manager UK

The forum for www.footballmanageruk.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fletch11
Admin
Admin
Fletch11

The Site Empty
PostSubject: The Site   The Site Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:23 am

Hi Guys

Had some feedback on the site from other forums and wanted to gauge opinion here.

1) To Many adverts apparently.

2) The flashing Logo??

3) Background issues with resolution on certain PC's

Please let me have your thoughts on this and we will try and sort the problem out.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://footballmanageruk.rpg-board.net
washy
Sunday League
Sunday League
washy

The Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Site   The Site Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:33 pm

1. I dont think the adverts are excessive but do they serve a purpose?

2. To be honest id never really noticed that the logo flashed until now! Laughing but cant really see why it would be a problem?

3. I have not had any background issues!

One thing hope you dont mind me pointing out is that youve missed the e off the end of profile on the buttons at the top and put an e in groups when it doesnt have one!
Back to top Go down
Fletch11
Admin
Admin
Fletch11

The Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Site   The Site Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:30 pm

Appreciate the E notice washy for some reason thats just the way it comes I cant change that! Will look into it!

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://footballmanageruk.rpg-board.net
washy
Sunday League
Sunday League
washy

The Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Site   The Site Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:17 pm

I advertised this forum on another site and at the time of writing this post the thread has been viewed 103 times! Even if only 10% of them actually came over to look that would have meant 10 people looking at your board. The dissapointing thing is only 1 has joined!

I was given some feedback on the forum and the general consensus is that there are way to many sections! They feel there should be only 2 to cover players and 1 for tactics, 1 for training and 1 for general FM.

They feel there should be a section for general chat and sport discussion but you have since included this section so thats good.

I think it maybe benificial to not have the board and downloads open to guests, so they have to join to view the board and use the resources of the site. It wont guarantee any more posts but it will increase the number of members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Site   The Site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Site
Page 1 of 1